Monday, August 17, 2009

Teagan's 1st Day at Church


So yesterday was Teagan's 1st day going to church. He did so well. He basically slept the whole time and only fussed a little bit during relief society because he was getting a hungry but then fell back to sleep.

I finally found a copy of Baby Wise and started reading it last week. So today is my first official day of starting. For the last week or so he has decided that he doesn't really care to take naps during the day. So I knew I needed to get him back on track. I gave him his first feeding at 6:30 and then the next at 9:30 and he stayed awake until 10:30. He was fighting so hard not to go to sleep. He only likes sleeping in his boppy pillow during the say. It is the craziest thing. So I will keep my fingers crossed that this will help him get on a better schedule. : )

2 comments:

Naomi Buck said...

Your family is beautiful! How wonderful!

Tiffany said...

he looks so cute in his little church outfit! :)