Friday, September 18, 2009

Mommy Time


I have slowly figured out that Mom's don't get much time for themselves lol. The time I get for me is either taking a shower or doing my work out lol. Since Teagan has had this ear infection he has been a little bit more fussy then normal. So he has needed a lot of Mommy time. Which is nice to be able to cuddle with him. Getting my work out is has been a little more hectic and I can't miss a day so when I get a free moment that is what I am doing.
Jordan bought me that P90X program and I love/hate it haha. I love it because it is helping me get back into shape and get my bottom smaller haha. I didn't realize how big it got while I was pregnant lol. But I hate it at the same time because it is hard and it's boring to work out by yourself haha. I have started working out somedays with my sister in law. So that does help. So hopefully I will be back to pre-baby body or smaller in the next 30-40 days.

Teagan stays away and cheers Mommy on for about the first 25 mins of my work out and then he likes to fall asleep in his swing. Which I have figured out he loves only being in his diaper haha. What a boy.

3 comments:

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

love that little man...u look great :) im glad u found something that works for ya!

Tiffany said...

what a cute picture of you and teagan! :) let me know how the rest of your 90 days goes...I am anxious to see if you are happy with the results! I have been wanting to buy P90X but it is so dang expensive! Sounds like you are enjoying being a mommy!

The Bottjer Family said...

Sounds like fun. I also have a love/hate relationship with P90X. I got 7 weeks into it and moved.... so I'll be starting over again soon... but I'm looking forward to it. It's exhausting, but gives me more energy at the same time. Weird how that works. Teagan is getting so big. Give him hugs for me. =)