Thursday, January 14, 2010

01-10-2010 Teagan Turns 6 Months

So I am a little late on this blog lol. Our little Teagan has turned 6 months! I can't believe it. He is getting to be such a big boy. He is all over the place. I can barely change his diaper without having to fight him lol. It's almost like he has velcrow ( I don't think I spelled that right lol) stuck to his hands. Everything that is anywhere near him he gets ahold of. He is way to smart. On his 6 month b-day I made him a cake and gave him half for his half b-day. He loved it. At first he didn't know what it was but then after he tasted it he didn't want to stop haha. I really don't think there is any food this boy wont eat. He is so skinny but he eats like a big kid. I swear sometimes I can't believe how much he eats. He must burn a lot of calories moving all day.







3 comments:

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

what a cutie! happy 6mnth bday little man!

Richard and Hailey Apalategui said...

I love his cheesy smile :)

Devin & Ruthann said...

Haha! I love that last pic!