Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year was an extra special Christmas because we got to spend it with both of our familes. This is the first Christmas I have gotten to spend with my parents in 5 years! So I was really excited for them to be here Christmas morning. The kids had a blast with all of there cousins and of course getting their Christmas Eve pj's from Santa. They all look forward to it every year. Teagan had a little more fun this year but was a little grumpy about getting woken up. He has decided that sleeping past 6:00am is a lot funner lol. The girls loved all of there gifts they got from Santa and us. I can't believe Christmas has come and gone again. I swear if it wasn't so white trash I would leave up my Christmas decorations all year ha ha. It's so much work for only a little while but I have to admit that it is totally worth it. I am sad that all the holiday music is gone. I look forward to it every year. Now it's time to get back into the gym and lose all the holiday weight that I gained back lol. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.













No comments: