Monday, March 23, 2009

Mommie and Me Time

So this weekend Jordan went on a fishing trip with his Grandpa, Dad and Brothers. They were suppose to go the first weekend in April but plans got changed. Of course I was sad to be away from him but I knew he would have tons of fun. My Mom didn't want me to be all by myself ( I know I am such a big baby haha) so she flew in Thursday night and left this morning. I was very sad to see her go. I wish we didn't live so far apart but I am excited to have her come stay with us for most of the summer when the baby comes.

We had such a blast this weekend. We went shopping and got the baby's crib. I can't wait to set it up. My sister was also in town so we went to the A's vs. Giants game with her and my cousin. It was a lot of fun but very hot out. 90 feels a lot different when you are pregnant lol. We also went to Canyon Lake this weekend so my mom could take some pictures. She didn't believe that Az had any lakes lol. See thinks that Az has no color. While we were going to Canyon Lake we came across this huge Ghost Town called GoldField. It was so cool. Jordan and I didn't even know it was there lol. We ate lunch at the Saloon and took pictures. It was a lot of fun.



No comments: