Monday, May 11, 2009

Bed Rest : (

Well it's official I have been put on bed rest :( I am at high risk for pre-term labor. I had to go to the hospital on Thursday ao they could watch the baby and my contractions. My uteris was cramping every 5 mins and I didn't even know it. The put me on some medicine to stop my contractions and it has been helping a lot. I can only be on my feet for 10 mins every hour. So needless to say I am a prisoner in my home lol. The nurses and doctors said his head is pretty low so I have to take it easy. I hope that the medicine will help keep him in there. He is trying his hardest to get out. I keep telling him he is not ready : ). Other then that he is doing good. Very active and he is weighing in right around 3lbs. 12oz so I have a feeling he is going to be a big baby since I am measuring 2 weeks ahead.

My wonderful mother in law came down Thursday and has been cooking and cleaning non stop. I am very greatful for all of her help. My parents just got into town today and I am excited to spend some time with my mom before the baby gets here,

I am 30 weeks. I keep asking the baby to hold on for at least 6-7 more weeks so we shall see if he listens : )

2 comments:

Fred & BG's Mommy said...

Maybe he can teach Jackson how to come out, lol. I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever! 38 weeks and no sign of him coming anytime soon... Hang in there with your little guy! xoxo

M&L said...

I hate bed rest too! I was on a partial bed rest when they found my blood clot and I about went crazy! At first I sisn't think it would be too bad but it got old quick! Let me know if you ever want me to bring you any books movies or anything else to help out or pass the time! :)