Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update

So I went to the doctors yesterday for my weekly visit and everything went some what ok haha. Since last week I have dialated to a one. Which some people do that and stay that way forever but since I am so early my doctor is taking precautions. Today and tomorrow I have to go in and get steriod shots and they stay at the hospital for a little while to be monitered. He says that I need to get past 34 weeks. Which I am 32.5 now so I think I can hold out that long. Well hopefully. They baby is doing just fine. He is growing and getting those cute little feet wedge in my ribs haha. I am measuring at 33.5 weeks so he must have done a little growth spurt.

32 weeks and counting

2 comments:

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

You need to tell little baby Tragen to stay in the oven a little bit longer :) He seems to be doing great though so I'm sure a little early would be alright, right... :) I am super excited for you guys he is going to be so dang cute!!! Hang in there!

Tiffany said...

Hang in there...you are almost done! We are so excited for you guys! :) Keep us updated on you and your little guy!