Friday, June 12, 2009

Mama went to the doctor and the Doctor Said.....

No more medicine for my little monkey : ) I get to get off my medicine on Sunday. I am so excited. He says that since I will be 35 weeks and have already had steriod shots that he thinks it time for me to stop. He says if the little guy is ready to come then he will let him. Which now that he can come he probably wont haha. Other then that I am feeling great. Getting bigger by the day. He still moves like a crazy person in there even though there is barely any room for him haha.

I can't wait to meet our new little edition. I will post a new belly picture soon : )

4 comments:

Fred & BG's Mommy said...

I'm glad everything is going ok :) Good luck with everything...It's a crazy journey...but so worth it!!

C said...

Oh good! Now you can relax - for a little bit, haha! I'm so glad you don't have to be on bed rest or take the steroids anymore :) I'm so excited for you! He'll be here before you know it!

Tiffany said...

That's great you can stop taking your medicine! That means your little guy is grown up enough to come out! I'm so glad! I can't wait for him to get here! You better post pics and update your blog lots since we won't be there to see the little guy :( I'm sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you before we left for Chicago! :( Hope all goes well with labor and delivery and all that good stuff! Keep us updated on when he arrives! :)

Naomi Buck said...

Hey, I am so glad to hear that you are doing well! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy when he decides to come! How fun!!! Anyway - I hope that all continues to go well, Having a new born is so much fun!