Thursday, June 18, 2009

35.5 Weeks and Counting


So I went to the doctors yesterday and everything looks great. The baby is starting to make his way out : ) I dialated to 1.5cm and went from a -2 station to +1. So he did a big jump over the last week. I think my doctor was a little suprised. I guess my medicine was really helping to keep him in. I could kind of tell he had started making his way into the birthing canal. I feel like I should live in the bathroom and have something to help hold my tummy up when I walk haha. Other then that we are both doing great. I know most people say the last month or so is really uncomfortable so we shall see. I haven't been in to much pain. The baby is growing right on track and hear rate is great. I can't wait to meet him.

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Congratulations, you are almost done! I delivered my baby girl at 35 weeks and 6 days, and she is as healthy as can be! So you are on a safe track, cant wait to see pictures from the delivery!!

Tiffany said...

So excited for you guys! Can't wait for him to get here! You look great! :)

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

oh how exciting!!!! I love the whole starting contractions, rushing to the hospital, getting all ready for the baby to come and FINALLY getting to hold and see him for the first time!! You are going to love it! Enjoy it all and good luck!!!!! love ya -melissa

The Motts said...

That's so exciting! I'm sure you can't wait now that everything is safe!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!