Monday, October 12, 2009

October 10th - 3 Months

Teagan and his favorite blanket
I was so busy this weekend I didn't even get to blog about my little guy turning 3 months. I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. He is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they change. He does so much more now and is so alert.
- He loves watching anything on NickJr
- He talks up a storm ( we took him to a movie and he talked the whole time lol)
- He smiles at everything
-He loves to stand up
-He hates his carseat : (
- He is now sleeping in his crib. Sad day for Mommy
-He loves to watch Mom workout
-He loves the blanket over his face when he falls asleep. That is actually the only way he will fall asleep now. Don't know where that came from lol
-He has to have his one flannel blanket to fall asleep. ( hopefully I can get him to grow out of that lol)

He is such a special little guy and we can't get enough of him.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

He is seriously so cute, Sarah! I love that picture of him with his favorite little blanky :) Madden puts the blankets over his face too sometimes when he goes to bed ;) its funny! I can't wait to get our two little guys together!