Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleeping/Teagan

Let's just say sleep use to be a good friend of mine about a year ago lol. Since then I have not seen much of him. Teagan was doing really well with sleeping up until he got sick. Now for the past two weeks he has been waking up about every 3-4 hours in the nite!!!! Which means I am not getting any sleep. I think he is getting to much sleep during the day. Because when he only takes one 2 hour nap and maybe 1 or 2 30 min naps he will sleep for atleast 6 hours in the nite. So today I decided I would only let him take one 1 hour nap this morning and one 1 to 1.5 hour nap this afternoon and see how he does.

So far he has done pretty well this morning. Not to cranky unless he gets hungry. So lets see how he sleeps tonight because momma needs some rest lol.

No comments: