Monday, November 9, 2009

Best Friends / Suns Game

A week ago Jordan and I went to the Suns home opener game and it was so much fun. I have never been to a Suns game and I have been dying to go. I was suppose to go to one last April but I got really sick. Just my luck. It was such a great date night. We also had really great seats. Jordan got this special offer and we were able to get our seats for way cheaper. Which is always a plus : )

This past weekend my Best Friend Jen from California came to visit. I have known her since I was 5 years old. It was so good getting to hang out with her. It was also the first time Teagan got to meet her. She brought him this little toy and he will not put it down. He loves it. I even have a picture of him sleeping still holding onto it lol. She just left this morning and I miss her already.



1 comment:

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

looks like you guys had soo much fun!!