Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 Sisters 1 Heart Race 2-13-10


Last weekend our family did the two sisters one heart race and it was so much fun. I did the 5k and finished in 31 min. I was a little sad about my time. I know I could and should have done better. I am just proud of myself for finishing it. So far it's the longest race I have done : ) I did end up finding out that I took 1st place in my age group ( 20-24) so I was really excited about that. It made me feel like less of a slow poke haha. I even get a trophy!

Jordan , Briley and Baylee did the 1 mile run. I am so proud of my girls. The finished so strong. They were not to excited at first to do it but after they finished they they felt so much better. They ran so fast and never gave up. Who know's maybe we will become one of those families who run tons of races together haha. I may have to trick Jordan into it though lol.






3 comments:

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

ur such a cute runner! and i love that ur hubby and kids always run with ya!

Naomi Buck said...

Oh my goodness... how the heck are you? You little guy is getting so big - he is adorable! It looks like you guys are having fun I am glad to see that! Hope all is well!

Naomi

Tiffany said...

Thats awesome you won a trophy! I think that is a great time! Those pics of the girls running are too cute! How fun to all run a race together as a family...I am still trying to convince randy to do another one with me...the only one has has done with me was the pat tillman. :)