Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1st Day Of School and 1st Bath


The girls started school today : ( Summer went by so fast. Today was Baylee's 1st day of school. I can't believe how big she getting. She did so good. I thought that maybe she might cry but she stayed strong. She did have a look on her face when she was standing in her classroom line like " What did I get myself into" haha. I can't wait to talk to them and see how their 1st day went.



Here is Teagan when he took his first real bath. He loved it! Everytime I had to wash him down with a hand towel and soap he would get so mad. So needless to say I was a little nervous about the bath but he loved it so much. He just hangs out in his little hammock lol. He is the cutest thing ever.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

what a cool little bath hammock! We need one of those for maddens little bath! :)
Teagan looks so tiny in this picture!! He is precious! And I cannot believe how big the girls are! We want to see you guys so bad! We HAVE to get together when we come to AZ for christmas! :)

The Bottjer Family said...

So stinking cute. I just want to squeeze and hold him! Miss you!

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

why are your two little girls soo dang cute?! & tan!!? lol . Teag looks soooo tiny in that big tub, he is so cute. i just love him to death. Happy 23rd brithday!!!! Love ya!

Richard and Hailey Apalategui said...

The girls looked so cute! They are getting so old. its crazy. Teagan is so cute.I havent seen him since the hospital. He has already changed a lot!