Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Little Boy

I can't believe how quickly they change. He is already 2 weeks old today!!!! He is getting so big already. I was looking at pictures when he was first born and he already looks different. I took him to the doctors on Monday because he nose has been has stuffy. I know first time mom worries about everything lol. The doctor says he looks great. In less then a week he put on another 10oz!!! What a chunk. The doctor and nurses says that means I have good milk haha. Other then that he is doing great. He goes through about 3 outfits a day and loves sleeping on mom. I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts. I try and put him in his bed for most of his naps but I hate being away from him. He is just to darn cute. Here are some new pictures of him.



1st Mohawk

Look at that dark hair

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh, Sarah, these pictures are so cute!! He is adorable! I remember when Madden went through that many outfits a day too, lol. He stopped doing that right around 1 month. You sound so happy! I am so happy for you guys and glad you are enjoying your time with your new baby boy! :)
p.s. we aren't coming home til christmas...but we will DEFINITELY have to get together with you guys then! :)

Fred & BG's Mommy said...

Aw Sarah he is sooo cute!! And he does look totally different than when he was born! I'm so happy for you guys. And I know what you mean by not wanting to be away from him, spend as much time with him as possible!!

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

He is so super cute!! I just love him so much. Its crazy to me that the both of us have been through so much to get right up to this point...and now your baby is home with you...FINALLY! He is so lucky he'll have 2 best friends in about 4 mnths!!! :) lov u!

court said...

you guys have the cutest baby! he is so cute. and glad to know everthing is good with him and you! yes, enjoy him while he is small and snuggles!haha!