Wednesday, July 8, 2009

38 Week Check Up

So still no change : ( Well the baby has moved down in between a -1 / -2 station which is good. So he is down there and ready to come out but my body just wont let him for whatever reason haha. I only cramp a little every once in awhile so my doctor said since I am not having any hard contractions I am not going to dialate. He said he thought that might happen after he gave me the steriod shots. I am still measuring small ( by a few weeks) so he sent me to do an ultra sound yesterday.

The baby is growing right on track he is looking right around 7lbs 2oz. Everything on him was great and working just like it should. She was a little shocked when she looked at his feet. She said he had some very large feet. So at least he is going to get Jordans feet and not my tiny feet. His amniotic fluid was a litttle low. It's on the low normal side they said. I have another doctors appt on Friday and my doctor said if my cervix still hasn't changed then he will strip my membranes to help me get started. I will keep everyone updated with the latest and greatest : )

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! I can't wait! Getting your membranes stripped is NO fun, BUT I definitely think it helped put me into labor, so I would do it again in a heartbeat! Good luck! We are so excited for him to get here! :)

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

SWEET!!