Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bummed

So yesterday I get a call from my doctors office and they say go to the hospital because they are going to induce me. So of course I was really excited but very nervous at the same time. So I get there and they put me in triage first and my doctor wants to do one more ultra sound to make sure that the fluid is where the lady said it was. So they do they ultra sound and the tech says that the fluid levels look fine. They were double what the doctor at PWC said the day before. So of course I am really upset because I knew that I wouldn't get to get induced. Talk about being bummed out. So I talked to my doctor who told me that he could not induce me but that I needed to go to his office tomorrow to do a stress test. Well of course who wouldn't be stressed after that lol. So needless to say I am still pregnant and going back to the doctors for the hundreth time. Hopefully today will be a beter day : )

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Bummer :( I'm sorry! But you don't have too much longer...so hang in there!! Keep us updated on how your next dr appt goes! :)