Thursday, July 2, 2009

37.5 Weeks and Counting

So I went to the doctors on Monday and there is no change still. I know I still have a few weeks until my due date but it seems like forever. Which I am sure all pregnant women feel this way at the end. So I am trying to be patient and get so extra naps in because I know once he gets here that wont happen anymore haha.

My doctor did say that next week he might send me in for an ultra sound to see how big he is measuring and then if nothing has changed by 39 weeks he would start to help the baby come. So all in all in might only be another 1.5 weeks.

I am so excited to meet him. I am sure that once I go into labor and I am going to be begging to take it back haha. Othere then that everything couldn't be better. I am trying to stay positive and not get to irratable but some days it's easier said then done. Jordan and the girls have been great. I think in someways there are scared to cross me at this point in the pregancy lol.

2 comments:

C said...

Woo! Doing good, girl. I'm glad you are taking naps and trying to enjoy these last weeks/days :) It is hard to wait, though. It seems like you wait FOREVER for them to get here and then they grow SO fast. Seems backwards to me.

Tiffany said...

Hurry up and have that baby already!!!! ;)